Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2018.
3. Athletes must provide their own racquets and practice balls.
Late paper registration will be accepted through May 14, 2018.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
3. Athletes may enter a maximum of two tennis events.
Mandy Ennis @ 205-331-0211 or tcpara.org/tennis