Single, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
2000 Riverchase Galleria
Birmingham, AL 35244
Doors will open by 8:15. Please check-in no later than 15 minutes before the estimated starting time of your event..
April 26: Singles
Women - 9:00 am 60-64 & 80-84
Men - 9:15 am 65-69
10:15 am 50-54
11:15 am 70-74
1:45 pm 60-64 & 75-79
2:15 pm 55-59
April 27: Doubles
Will be posted April 26.
1. Players must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2018.
4. Balls will be Butterfly 3-star A40+ balls, therefore athletes may NOT wear white or polka dot white shirts during competition.
5. Matches will be best of 5 games and USA Table Tennis rules will govern play.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each table tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
For specific questions pertaining to the 2018 Table Tennis event, please contact:
Duke Stogner 205-978-2222 email@example.com